Update on this from Louis Palme! Evidently Ali Sina at faithfreedom.org sees the list below as an ex-Muslim and believes there is a secondary agenda to all but 1 point on the agenda! I have thus edited it with these changes in mind!
By Louis Palme
British Muslims have presented a Manifesto to Parliament outlining the thirty-three issues they want addressed by candidates for Parliament. This list provides a clear picture of the Muslim agenda in the UK, and it also helps us understand more-or-less what issues are on the agenda for American Muslims.
What I have done with list below is put the items into a number of categories. Only eleven of the thirty-three demands would be considered fair and reasonable in a secular society. Those demands might have been thrown into the list to throw off the accusation that these are Muslim-specific demands.
Anti-free speech – This would deny the free discussion of religious/political ideologies
Blame-shifting – This demand implies that the problems in the Muslim community are the fault or responsibility of the government
Forced respect – A demand that government promote unearned/undeserved respect for Muslims
Jizyah – An attempt to get non-Muslim tax-payers to provide special or extraordinary benefits for the Muslim community
OK – A reasonable demand regardless of religion – if the demand is honest and sincere
Sharia – This demand institutionalizes Sharia Law in the United Kingdom
Superiority – This demand places the importance of Islam equal or above other religions, despite their constituting only 4.4 percent of the population.
Taqiyah – A demand that the government endorse and propagate lies about Islam
Dhimmitude – The inferior state of non-Muslims in Muslim nations.
So let’s see how each point measures up:
1. Sharia – Defend the right to a Muslim way of life, including halal meat; religious clothing; circumcision; and flexible working to accommodate Ramadan and festival observance.
2. Blasphemy Law – Oppose all forms of hate crime, including Muslim-hate, Anti-Semitism and all other types of racism, whilst also promoting and enhancing community safety.
3. Dhimmitude – Promote good relations, understanding and cooperation between all of the UK’s communities.
4. Dhimmitude – Support efforts to accurately remember Muslim and non-Muslim histories including oppressive and genocidal actions against Muslim peoples by British and European peoples.
5. Legitimising Islam– Commit to ethical British foreign policies that uphold the human rights of all peoples.
6. Islamic indoctrination of children — Affirm the importance of faith schools within the overall provision.
7. Anti-free speech — Support the provision of religiously and culturally sensitive youth and social care services.
8. OK – Promote a more just and sustainable future in the UK and abroad; supporting efforts to tackle poverty, environmental degradation including climate change, human rights abuses and the misuse of arms.
9. Superiority – Celebrate and support Muslim heritage and cultural institutions.
10. Blame-shifting – Eliminate the root causes of institutional discrimination against Muslims and introduce tougher legislation to prevent it.
11. Jizyah – Significantly reduce poverty in Muslim communities.
12. Blame-shifting — Reduce higher than average unemployment in Muslim communities.
13. Blame-shifting – Reverse rising criminalization of Muslim youth.
14. Blame-shifting – Boost secular educational attainment of Muslims in Britain.
15. Jizyah – Significantly improve health and well-being in Muslim communities.
16. Legitimise funding mosques – Provide assurance and evidence that foreign funding is not causing/promoting violent extremism in the UK.
17. Anti-free speech — Introduce more robust legislation to curb media hate campaigns against Muslims.
18. Sharia – Guarantee the Muslim community the opportunity to evolve independently of government social engineering programs.
19. Taqiyah – Acknowledge that the holy scripture of Muslims (the Qur’an) does not endorse terrorism and the murder of innocents.
20. Taqiyah – Acknowledge and celebrate Muslim contributions to knowledge and civilization including European civilization.
21. Forced respect – Support all reasonable measures not to view Muslims with suspicion and through a security perspective.
22. Blame-shifting — Encourage enquiry into the effects of over-sexualization of public spaces upon young people.
23. Islamic Indoctrination of Children – Support the introduction of more rigorous and analytical religious education in all British schools that takes a balanced and critical approach to all the major world religions.
24. Superiority – Provide more holistic and relevant curriculums in schools with a high proportion of Muslims pupils.
25. Islamic Indoctrination of Children — Support a holistic improvement of faith school education and stop the current securitization agenda.
26. Blame-shifting – Support greater development of the Muslim arts and cultural sector to nurture more mainstream Muslim cultural leaders and role models.
27. Blame-shifting – Allow Muslims greater access to decision-making processes in the security services.
28. Sharia – Recognize Muslims have a distinct ‘way of life’ (deen) which opposes any understanding of religion or faith as separate from other aspects of life.
29. OK — Withdraw all economic, military and other support for oppressive governments in Muslim and non-Muslim countries.
30. Superiority – Promote the positive shared Abrahamic history of Moorish, Christian and Jewish culture in Europe.
31. Superiority – Highlight and promote the Muslim Diaspora’s contribution to the British economy.
32. Blame-shifting – Encourage the development of a 21st century Muslim ideological narrative conducive to living peacefully in the West whilst remaining true to the values of Islam.
33. Blame-Shifting — Oppose all unfair exploitation of resources owned by Muslim and non-Muslim countries
Louis Palme writes for http://www.islam-watch.org/about-us.html – a wonderful group of ex-Muslims making every effort to expose Islam. I’m very proud to be able to reproduce this article here and urge you to explore their site for yourselves:
We felt it incumbent upon us to make the non-Muslim world aware of the reality of Islam, and undertake timely precautionary measures against this religion of terror, hatred and mayhem. We tell the world that the ongoing terrorism, unleashed by Islamic militants, is not an aberration from the so-called ‘peaceful religion of Islam’; instead, it is the real Islam preached and practiced by its founder, Prophet Muhammad. A thorough study of the Qur’an and prophetic tradition (Hadith, Sunnah) makes that obvious.
We, therefore, have launched this website to expose the “real Islam”—the Islam that is determined to replace the modern civilization with the 7th-century Arab Bedouin barbarism, peddled by Muslims as the true Islamic Civilization. Let the world watch Islam through www.islam-watch.org and be warned.